MERRY COSMAS FROM THS!
Worbla's Transpa Art: 150cm x 100cm
Fantastic for making fire effects, visors, ice, decorative eye wear, crystals, ‘invisible’ foundations and any other clear application you can think of, Worbla's Transpa Art has very similar flexibility and weight to Worbla’s Black Art.
- activates at 120ºC (195ºF)
- lighter than acrylic sheeting
- more durable than PETG
- no special safety gear is required
- can be moulded and shaped by hand
- can be vacuformed
- scraps can be blended and reused
- incredibly resilient to stress and flexing
- can be tinted using regular synthetic fabric dyes
- resistant to cracks, fractures and shattering under pressure