Foam Clay Sample: 10g
Brand The Hero Studio
Need to add light weight detail to your foam builds? Foam clay is the ideal material for sculpting and moulding as it handles like a fluffy clay while wet and dries to a foam consistency similar to EVA.
- can be sanded, heat formed and painted like regular EVA foam
- can be cut using a craft knife or hot wire
- ideal as a filler for EVA surface imperfections
- perfect for filling seam joins
- no ovens required as foam will air dry
- 24 hours to a week curing time dependent on size of piece
- can be primed and painted once surface layer is cured
- requires full cure before cutting or sanding
- available in black, grey and white
To prevent surface drying out while working with foam clay, keep hands slightly moistened until sculpted piece is ready to cure.
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED.