Foam Clay Black: 40g
Brand The Hero Studio
This product is unavailable
Need to add light weight detail to your foam builds? Foam clay is the ideal material for sculpting and moulding as it handles like a fluffy clay while wet and dries to a foam consistency similar to EVA.
- can be sanded, heat formed and painted like regular EVA foam
- can be cut using a craft knife or hot wire
- ideal as a filler for EVA surface imperfections
- perfect for filling seam joins
- no ovens required as foam will air dry
- 24 hours to a week curing time dependent on size of piece
- can be primed and painted once surface layer is cured
- requires full cure before cutting or sanding
- also available in grey and white
To prevent surface drying out while working with foam clay, keep hands slightly moistened until sculpted piece is ready to cure.